Samsung A10 FRP bypass Tool with PC
Factory reset protection FRP is a security bypass activation lock for Samsung A10 with Android 10. The factory reset protection helps you to protect your data for your Samsung A10 mobile phone. If your phone is lost or stolen, You’re at the right place so the thief cannot access your mobile data. You can easily bypass your Samsung A10 by entering your Gmail account and password to open it. But sometimes you forgot your password or Gmail account, then you need to activate the device with the previously synced Google account on it.
How to bypass it?
You cannot access your device until you have your Google account because you cannot be verified as the owner of your Samsung device without this. To factory reset protection bypass unlock, you need to follow the following steps to easily Samsung A10 FRP Bypass.
- Connect your Samsung device over Wi-Fi.
- Go to your keyboard setting and click on step by step keyboard layout.
- Open answer automatically with answering and ending calls.
- Then click on Input pin lock SIM card and after having the password, eject your SIM card.
- Now open your device and follow step by step.
- Go to all permissions and search for pin windows.
The necessary drivers and tools to bypass FRP in Samsung Galaxy A10 is as follows
- Odin3 software
- Samsung Combination Firmware
- Factory reset protection unlocker
- Normal 5 files Samsung firmware
- Samsung Drivers
- FastBoot and Mini ADB with Drivers
Download and install Samsung A10 FRP Bypass
You need to download the following programs before starting Samsung FRP bypass.
- Samsung Odin 3 latest version
- Samsung A10 combination ROM
1. After downloading these programs, turn on the download mode on your Samsung A10 smartphone.
2. Now turn off your phone by holding the power button.
3. Press the power button and volume up button at the same time and hold for a while.
4. When the recovery mode appears, release both buttons.
5. Now select reboot to boot loader from recovery mode option and then press the power button.
6. Now connect your smartphone to your PC using the USB cable.
7. After that run Odin 3 program onto your PC which you have previously downloaded.
8. Then click on AP and import the combination ROM file.
9. Now click on the start button to begin the installation process after import.
10. Once you can see the pass message on your PC, unplug your smartphone from the computer.
11. Now power on your Samsung A10 smartphone by pressing the power button.
12. Then go to settings and select the phone.
13. Scroll down and find the build number and touch seven times on the build number.
14. Find the previous key screen with developer options active.
15. Then check and press USB debugging mode.
16. Wait until Samsung Galaxy A10 starts and you can see the home screen.
17. Now download a new stock ROM in your Samsung A10 smartphone and you are done with Factory reset protection bypass with your PC.
So you can easily Download and the Samsung A10 FRP bypass with PC from the below link section. we are sharing the latest version of the Samsung FRP Tool.
Download Samsung Odin3 Latest Version
Samsung A10 Combination ROM: