The Fastboot Flash tool for Android is used to communicate with boot loaders. It works with Android devices and exists as a binary. It is also a part of the standard SDK. Fastboot flash Software tool allows you to flash an Android device for development and testing purposes. You need a development machine and an Android device to get started.
Or you can flash any software, you need to boot the device into your Fastboot flash Tool mode. There are two basic ways of doing this, that is the following.
By using key combinations
You can flash the software by using a key combination as follows
- First, the power of the phone is complete.
- Passion: Press a holy trackball, then press the power button.
- Crespo: Press and hold the volume up key, then press and hold the power button.
- Maguro: Press and hold both volumes up and volume down, then press and hold the power key.
By using ADB commands
You can flash the software by using ADB commands as follows:
- Unlock the bootloader you can flash this offer only the bootloader allows it we need to unlock the bootloader with the following command once the device is in Fastboot mode.
- To flash you need to confirm that you are connected to the device in Fastboot mode.
- Then execute the following in order
- Fastboot erase User Data
- It Fastboot erases cache
- Fastboot reboot
- Fastboot flash system
- Fastboot flash recovery
How to use Android Fastboot Flash Tool?
The Fastboot is a protocol that communicates with the Android device bootloaders, it was designed in such a way that flashing can be independent of the underlying bootloader.
The process of unlocking is available on the bootloader in developer devices. It is a recent feature that starts with Nexus S. Relocking bootloaders also allow you to lock the bootloader and it prevents the installation of the new firmware.
The Google developer devices can be loaded with the custom software that is built into the Google developer phones which were specially designed for the platform developers and not for the typical customer.
You may easily flash the following phones:
- Huawei Fastboot Tool
- Mi Fastboot Tool
- MTK Fastboot Tool
- Qualcomm Fastboot Tool
This formula can be written to devices like flash memory when the bootloader is unlocked. Customer devices normally lock their bootloaders and flashing is not possible. The workflow for all three types of developer phones Nexus 1, Nexus S, and Galaxy Nexus is the most identical. That’s why Fastboot flash Tool for Android is a protocol and a flashing tool that is used to write new software images for the device.
You can flash your android device with SP Flash Tool, It is the Best Android Flashing software for all Android.
How to flash an Android device?
Follow the following steps to flash your Android device
1. Connect your device directly to your development machine.
2. Open flash.android.com in a browser on your development machine.
3. It opens to the welcome page.
4. Allow the Fastboot flash tool to communicate with your test device through ADB by accepting the popup that says to allow site access to your ADP keys in order to communicate with devices.
5. Click add a new device.
6. Now select your device from the list and click connect.
7. This list may not contain the full device name.
8. On your device screen, select Always allow from this computer and then click OK to accept the USB debugging connection.
9. Now select the connected device in your browser.
10. Search for the selected desired build from the list.
11. Here you can see various options such as wiping the device or force flashing all partitions.
12. Click on install to start the process.
13. When the device reboots it enters the Fastboot mode.
14. After the flash completely appears, disconnect the device from the USB cable.
The Android Multitool is available here you can check and get it free, So you can direct Download the Fastboot flash tool for Android phones from the above link.